Out of Norm Travels -Aw Taw Kaw Market in Bangkok, Thailand



I have visited this lovely Aw Taw Kaw market  many many times (almost whenever I am in Bangkok). 

What's the charm of this place? Well, it's relatively clean (the wet market section is separated from the cooked food section of the market) and it's a place that the locals visit (great for people watching & photography). 

The colors, smells and huge variety of cooked food (appealed to the foodie in me).  I have introduced some of the usual "snacks" that I usually get for my "breakfast" at this market. 

Till the next time, onto the world & beyond!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Out of Norm Travels -Beijing China - Walk up to Great Wall of China (JinShanLing section) on 21 May 2012

Out of Norm Travels - Iceland The Land of Contrasts

Out of Norm Travels - Adventures in Japan: 2019 - (August) Lake Biwa and Osaka Naniwa Yodogawa Fireworks