Out of Norm Travels - 2011: Thailand Napahupa/ Nop Phu Pha Strawberry Farm, Chiang Mai, Thailand



I found a quaint strawberry farm called "Napahupa" or Nop Phu Pha meaning Sky & Mountain which is  just 1 hour's drive from Chiang Mai city area. 

Tip: must remember not to have a full stomach before heading there as the road trip up is full of twists & turns. 

It is surrounded by a beautiful mountain range. As my family was there during the winter season in December, strawberries were ripe for the picking. 

I sat in a little cafe with lovely strawberry drinks and desserts and seating that was strategically placed facing the farm area. After my little refreshment, I (my kids couldn't resist the machines) took a ride around using the off-road vehicles before ending the excursion at the nearby orange farm. I saw some tents/ huts that can be rented for an overnight rustic stay. 

An overall lovely trip outside of usual city life.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Out of Norm Travels -Beijing China - Walk up to Great Wall of China (JinShanLing section) on 21 May 2012

Out of Norm Travels - Iceland The Land of Contrasts

Out of Norm Travels - Adventures in Japan: 2019 - (August) Lake Biwa and Osaka Naniwa Yodogawa Fireworks