Out of Norm Travels - Sep 2015- Journey to The Great Wall of China中国萬里长城之旅

The magnificence of the Great Wall never fails to amaze me. Although this is not my first visit, I continue to be struck by its aura with my first intake of its breath-taking views. The Great Wall snakes as it hugged the terrain it was built on and with every step I took on the Great Wall, I am deeply humbled to know that I am stepping on bricks or foundations that were laid down more than a thousand years ago. It is truly a mark of imperial grandeur of the Ming Dynasty and badge of achievement for mankind.

Here are my favorite photos as well as a timelapse to commemorate my visit to this Wonder of the World: 


Till the next time, onto the world and beyond! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Out of Norm Travels -Beijing China - Walk up to Great Wall of China (JinShanLing section) on 21 May 2012

Out of Norm Travels - 2020 Yoga Retreat in Nepal

Out of Norm Travels - Iceland The Land of Contrasts